Do You Have Integrity?
We know it is an odd thought and idea to think about, but at Fresh Perspective, we are driven by our morals and the way we are different within the recruitment sector, for example how we will still be working over the festive period.
So, what is business integrity?
People often define integrity as doing the right thing even when no one else is around. It is the ability to act with honesty and be consistent in whatever it is you are doing based on the particular moral value or belief compass you have. As you may have noticed we are not shy about our mission and values, you can find it on our website and in our social media. Here is a link to it on our website – https://www.fp-resourcing.co.uk/who-are-fresh-perspective/
Having a strong sense of business integrity allows us to consistently provide a professional and unique recruitment option for our clients. We also uphold our values and ethics within our work, which means that a high level of trust can be built up within our network.
Here are three reasons why business integrity is so important and why it an important thing to consider.
- In the business world, reputation is everything. Suppliers need to trust you to pay them for the goods they deliver. Investors need to trust you to put their money to good use and deliver a profitable, sustainable venture. For employees, customers, business partners and everyone else you have contact with, trust is essential.
- Employee satisfaction can go hand in hand with integrity. Most people want to do a good job, and they’ll be happier working for someone with integrity than for someone who asks them to compromise their own principles. From a recruitment perspective this will also ensure that you lower your employee turnover and keep those superstar clients that you worked hard to hire in the first place!
- Business is a long-term endeavour, and successful companies are usually those with a strong long-term outlook and vision. So, acting with integrity can help you to focus on getting the best results five years from now instead of five minutes from now.
We work hard to act and deliver work with integrity and a clear focus on the client’s experience and outcome. We know that the recruitment sector may not be a business world that you automatically associate with integrity but we are showing that this stereotype can be broken.
Here are three ways that we are challenging these stereotypes
- We don’t charge placement fees! Here is a great video explaining this
- We work consistently throughout the year – Here is a recruitment myth busting video that discusses this
- We work with transparency and honesty and offer a guarantee! – Here is the video Link!
We would love to hear from you!
Have a great week
The Fresh Perspective Team x