A Fresh Perspective on HR
And now… your very own outsourced HR team!
Helping with retention as well as recruitment...
Fresh HR Support
We’re absolutely delighted that we’re now able to offer our very own HR Support services to our wonderful clients! This seemed like the natural next step for us as we work so hard to find your shiny new hires, that helping you to then look after them made sense.
What do you get?
• HR Framework – ensuring you have all the right documents in place (contracts,
handbooks, policies) to make you a compliant and great employer
• Advice – Coaching and advice on HR related situations by phone or email
• EG support team members, statutory reqs, benefits, contractual issues, probation reviews,
sickness & absence, family leave/pay, performance management and disciplinary issues
• Admin – Supporting documents and letters & policy or procedure clarification
• Monthly virtual HR support call to proactively help you plan for any people activities, nip
any issues in the bud and keep up to date with any changes in employment legislation
How It Works
You already know how Fresh Perspective work and our HR support is no different, as we want to support you and see your business succeed and grow.
Our advice will protect you from the risks of being an employer and we’ll also remind you that your employees need support to be able to flourish in their job, so our advice
will be balanced looking at both sides of the relationship.
How does this look for your business?
• Micro-Businesses £22O + VAT/month
• Small Businesses (up to 2O employees) £33O + VAT/month
• Growing Businesses (up to 4O employees) £495 + VAT/month
• On-site HR Advisor Support £385 + VAT/day
HR Health Check
Would you like some reassurance that you are doing the right things as an employer?
Something we love doing is helping employers who want to check they have all the foundations of a good employment relationship in place and want to find opportunities to improve!
We can help you using our HR Health check:
• Working together we complete the Questionnaire to identify gaps & opportunities
• Completing a review of your people records, these may be electronic, or paper based.
• Allowing us to check if your records are GDPR Compliant and recommend improvements
• We’ll provide a report that includes your areas of strengths, recommendations to ensure
compliance & identify areas of opportunity for you to develop as an employer
• You can then decide what action you would like to take, and we can provide HR Support
HR Health Check from £55O + VAT